Sunday, March 21, 2010

lomogra-riffic & letterpresses.


Lomography sells notebooks! I wasn't aware of that until I saw a tweet they posted on their Twitter account. Like coffee mugs, I'm really like journals. I like to have all of my sketches, ideas, thoughts, and crazy imaginations in one place. They're always a lot of fun to look back at.

Typography Resources/Inspirations

I have also been on a typography rampage. It is my final semester at Sage College of Albany & I have barely discovered their library. I didn't realize they had many books on type and graphic design. I kind of regret not utilizing my privileges sooner! But, anyway, I stumbled upon this blog called We Made This. They're a graphic design studio in London. They have some really neat posts on different designs and typography and letterpresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment