Friday, April 9, 2010

Julia Guther.

I was on Twitter earlier today and Grain Edit, a graphic design inspiration blog, tweeted a piece they did about Julia Guther, a Germany-based illustrator and graphic designer. They mentioned that she does great typography, so I had to check out her site and was deeply impressed with her portfolio.
A compilation cover for Warner Chappell, a music publishing company

Artwork for "Butcher the Bar", an England-based band

Julia has worked with many magazines on layouts, and that is what I hope to gain experience in. I was also intrigued by her "links" page. She included links to people that she has done work for, people she admires, and stuff she likes. Once I build a client base, I will be able to include references on my site, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment